Monday, November 18, 2013

Grayson's Baptism

 
Auntie Lindsey wanted me to be Grayson's (my nephew) Godmother so we planned the surprise party for my parents on a Saturday night and then his baptism the next day on a Sunday since I was already going to be in NH with the family! It worked out perfectly and we all got to "party" two days in a row! How fun!
 
And yes they are dressed alike again! If the cousins are together you can pretty much guarantee they will be in matching outfits- maybe not all the time but often :)
 
Ready for church!


Silly Faces-Silly kids!

My little munchkin!!

McKenna and Daddy!

The McElhinney boys!

The McElhinney family!

The Harris crew!!!

At church!

The impossible picture!! This was the best we could do!


G.G. wanted a picture with all her great grandchildren...but the kiddos weren't having it, especially baby Brynn...and I'm not sure where Grayson was- nap?? haha!

Grayson with his Godfather and Godmother!

Auntie and Grayson!

His pretty cake!
 
God Bless little Grayson! We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment