Monday, May 21, 2012

Alert: Naked Babies!

The summer as officially begun here in TN and it's been HOT! Graham and Belle don't seem to mind, however pregnant Mommy is a litttle hot and of course Daddy prefers the AC!

This past weekend we have been busy getting ready for Grandma and Grandbob's visit and Graham's 3rd Birthday party coming up! We spent a lot of the weekend outside and the kiddos really enjoyed the sun, a lunch picnic and the pool! Here are just a few snapshots of our tots!




Belle the fish!




We have been working potty training with Graham but he is one stubborn boy!!!




Naked baby Belle :)


19 comments:

  1. any pics showing her sweet little p---y?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love to shove my c--k in her, tight, bald little p---y is my fav

      Delete
  2. UNF! Seeing Belle naked got my COCK hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. I think it’s cruel to deny Belle the intoxicating thrill of feeling a big thicc veiny COCK spasming deep inside of her tight little PUSSY and flooding her tender womb with hot CUM

      Delete
    2. for sure ,right

      Delete
  3. If you like cartoon ASSES and much more, go to https://themanyrandomthings.blogspot.com/?zx=24405306ef8f35c3

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's already laying down ready to take dick, I wish I had her in my bed, I rape her little holes and she'd love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a nice ass deserves anal

      Delete
  5. I'll put a credit card in her vagina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have pics or vids send them to scout4976@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. neska atsegina, berarekin sexu harremanak izatea gustatuko litzaidake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to put my dick in her p****

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to suck Graham's penis until he dry orgasmed and dry ejaculated!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to fuck Belle up that nice little pussy of hers, and fill it with my cum!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love some fun with Graham

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elle tien bien le tuyau, imaginé une bite à la place. Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little belle would look so pretty with a hot load dripping down and off her face

    ReplyDelete